Friday, May 14, 2004

Notice: I wont be updating my blog or posting any thing for the next wkend at least... will be revamping my laptop.. I HATE Win XP... its just... user friendly to the point of stupidity...gosh... haha... Im hoping that wiping my system and starting from scratch will improve performance... coz im sick of waiting 5 min for 3d Max to load up on a 3.06gHz com.... blaspheme...

kk... interesting... There has been a question running through my head ever since that (suaning)encounter with Amy and Colin last week... and surprise surprise... where do i find an answer? Tif's Blog... hmm... haha.. she's right... what in the world am i talking about? haha... something a little private and im not willing to post it up.. yet.. maybe in time i'll find a proper way to express my thoughts... likely to be soon... :D Til then... take care all!

Up coming: Comments, Profile, new layout(MAYBE).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home