Tuesday, April 27, 2004

I shouldnt be in CO.. i don thave the fucking time of talent to do this fucking shit... what the hell... I just sat there and fingered along while the 2 pros played... felt like walking out... and wow... check this out

Pull ups - 9 - A
Sit ups - 48 - A
Sit and reach 52 - A
Shuttle Run - 9.8 - A
Standing B Jump - D....
Max i can get? Silver... knn...

Ive been screwing around alot these past months and now im wondering, why the hell am i in this fucked up state... wow... been spending more time messing with programming than studying Math and Physics... sure.. in computing im ahead.. but Math(11.5/30) wow Colin beat me by half a mark... I am SICK of being mediocre I am SICK of being stuck with the most SHIT CCA in ACJC... I AM SICK of being LIED TO... ur a BITCH u know tt? an ABSOLUTE BITCH, so fucking manipulative.. ur not a baby anymore.. u aint the saint... BELIEVE what u will... I went past the breaking pt long ago.. u want to SCREW up my impressions of ppl? FUCK OFF... so fucking tired of it all.. there's only so much u can push me, I cant believe i EVER trusted you... live ur pitiful life without me... U'll survive... with the ppl u con...

God... how much more can i take... how much more must i take...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home