Wednesday, May 05, 2004

Rah!

gosh... Estelle injured her arm.. hope its not serious.
Whoo whee... feeling better than ive felt in days... things still bothering me but i guess lots of rest last night and a gd day in school today boosted my mood quite a bit.. haha... made a resolution to finish tagging my songs by the June Holidays.... its just so many and there are so many songs i do not know the title of. darn..

ok.. Today, Had my 2.4 Run... 11.13 min.. not bad... considering i was running with a pair of new shoes and a blister the size of my thumb on my left big toe... right foot has a blister on my mid toe and on the inner side of my foot... had blood on my sock when i took my shoe off... not too much but it looked cool :D... (Im quite a sadomasochist i know).

Had the ACJC vs HCJC Netball today... we lost by a few pts... but oh well A.A.A.A.C.... A.A.A.A.C.... i think we came up with a new cheer, haha... hmm... I realise something, something about ppl that i didnt really expect but i guess it is not really a big surprise..

okie.. kinda bz now. will blog tmr....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home