Sunday, May 09, 2004

Me Mensan!

:D Its official.. im a mensan! *Gloat Gloat Gloat... *warning* Egoistical beheaviour expected.. please bring pin along... haha.. chill Im just here to annoy Ben Moey... Who has been calling me mensan since i took the test. I wonder what they actually do though... apparently they have meetings, programmes and stuff, purpose? "To meet like minded people"... rite... super geeks more like it. rah... anyone else here a mensan? i wanna find out more b4 i sign up.

Cool... mother's day... had lunch at Jacks place, WestCoast Rec Centre, not bad... Lobster and Chicken... boring though... 1st time i celebrated Mother's day with my mum... but honestly... i just dont see the significance... maybe its bcoz i didnt do anything for so many years... (Some thing to be bitter about but i'll let it go)

JC life changes ppl... alot... maybe i expected it but it still doesnt make it easier. for better or for worse... I dont know... Its better that he becomes stronger than to be picked on? I have alot against that.. but I'll let it go... with just one point... Do unto others, what you want others to do unto u...

I need a better website host... Jeez... the bravenet adverts are a quarter page big... my whole site got screwed... oh well... Damn N3rd/PatchWorks is comin up soon... dont u worry...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home