Wednesday, April 28, 2004

Heya ppl..
Guess i owe all of you an apology... for the last 2.. really really angry posts... haha...

Mr . ... the trust i had in you was incredibly shaken.. with it took the last pillar of my stability... that is what i am talking about.. I dont call.. i dont even talk much in our conversations... there is no need... The book was infact... a gift... a gift from your mum... My choice of friends was based on... my heart... From Amy to you... I chose ppl who knew my "pain" and who stuck with me... who trusted me... and in return i trusted them.. they were not perfect... i was not blind... they had their qualities and they had their weaknesses... you lacked the perceptiveness or the ability to interpret situations... when or whether a certain action was "acceptable"... still do infact...

Amy... Go back? haha.. no... its not a matter of going back.. time and time again this has happened... Do i scare you? haha... sorry, but thats just how it is... the fact that you suddenly told me... after knowing for a month at least... its suspicious to say the least.. why keep me in the dark for so long? and why suddenly... mention it?

Virn... Thanks for talking... i know i didnt tell you both much.. but in time... maybe... moving on is a good idea... letting go... tt too is a good idea.. i heard those words not too long ago.. in Oldham hall actually... Amy.. Char... might remember the post.. but yea... I now realise that it is a continuous process in life... in change... nothing is absolute.. even the deepest trust...

Estelle... Sometimes... i just hit little snags.. and close up like a clam... I may seem short and irritable... depressed(Well i am)... but just... dont wry too much abt me.. and at these times... i mean wt i say.. i dont jest... thx for talkin too... needed it... :D oh and sry.. i'll be sure to warn u nxt time...

i realise how close to the edge i am.. just one single prod could push me right off... and i snapped.. i snapped when i heard wt amy said.. i snapped when i found it.. and im going to be open and honest about it now... "I wonder how is Chris.. Long time never contact him."... yeah.. i found it... hmmz............ Im leaving these posts up here.. to remind me..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home