Tuesday, April 27, 2004

Mr . Whoever u are.. im so glad u picked this day to tag that shit up... listen and listen closely.. I chose my friends coz they were ppl who I tot needed me the most... ppl who i tot i could trust to return that support.. and they did... True.. they could not hold out against the Shit i threw at them.. they tried... but they failed.. my expectations of friends is my problem, and a problem i will work to correct... Fuck Pride.. its no more a question of that... The book was given to me as a gift... So go take your smart ass comments elsewhere.. or tell me who you are so i can properly bash u.... Mr . Get a life... or get some guts... but thank you for the tag... it shows that some1 has no guts but at least has brains...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home