Thursday, June 10, 2004

Winter, Spring, Summer or Fall,
All you gotta do is call...
And I'll be there, yes i will...
You got a friend.


Those lyrics are from an oldie.. i cant remember the rest of it, nor can i remember the title or singer... erg... oh well, Feeling rather guilty right now, I came out of the Cinema going, "Oh man... i should be doing my CHinese and Physics or Math..." then i read Virn's sms, "Oh man... I should be doing GP as well" then Adeline calls "Oh man! Whats up with the PW group!" (&^*(&%)(*&%& and ive got CO prac and the band concert to go to tmr... *dong.... ah, wteva.

What pisses me off the most is this, I have the time, I have the material, I just lack the disipline to do it... I've found the drive... I need the focus, I need something tangible to work towards, i need a life....(While im at it, I need a scanner, digital cam, a job, a good 3d card....) Some things have been settled, some havent, but now as i look back, things should have been handled more firmly, Library, CO, Mech camp, PW, etc... I was(and am) in leadership positions or at least could have been potentially selected for leadership position... and i screwed it up...

k.. 130 in the morning... just got off the phone... fine fine little gal.. i'll go sleep... nitez all...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home