Thursday, June 03, 2004

its hard to hold on to such noble,
selfless beliefs in todays world,
especially in youth,
I had given up on it... fallen into decadence.
yet you held fast, yet you're strong
your innocence, a soft pillow
your strength, a pillar
your morals, a beacon
your gentleness...


I trust you... amazingly so...
You know so much about me.
yet you've known me for less than half a month...
I thank you for ur support,
esp tonight when I was hit with so much
for the confidence you insipred in me
for the encouragement, the will to go on that you gave me...
you truly are an angel...

My dearest Adeline... thank you.

just to make things clear, im not in any relationship, i dont wanna be in any scandal, Ive got enough baggage to deal with... Adeline and I are just friends, thats all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home