Thursday, May 27, 2004

Hmm... Looks like i didnt make it onto the Library Committee... no dif i guess... just hope they still let me work on the Site... haha... got a few ideas already. Congrats to all who made the cut! Especially Adeline... Had no doubt about you..

Ok lesson to be learnt, Give every thing your all... coz if you dont the repercussions will, i repeat, WILL bite u in the ass... like my slacking the 1st 3 mths for Lib and Slacking in CO... now my integrity is questioned again... if there's one thing i hate its that... coz my pride is the one thing i have left.. try and take it and i will bite back hard...

Oh well, i deserve it i guess, dosent mean i wont gv my all though... I've taken away from ",the camp some v.good friendships, (",). If nothing, I'm thankful for that. Its time to buck up Chris...

I still cant believe that we never bumped into each other even though we spent so much time in the same school, gosh, dancing is an excellent way to get close to someone... and yes its true, you dont have to be BF/GF to be close to someone of the opp sex... its good to have someone like you as a friend, even after just 5 days of knowing you, I trust you... i'd gv my life for you... thats how i feel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home