Wednesday, May 19, 2004

6 demerit points...

Wow... 6 demerit points... well ok its not confirmed, but its the most likely scenerio, Its the standard for Cheating in tests., my God... a black mark on my record... let me qoute what will be written on the report. "caught cheating on an Open-Book-GP test", let me state a few points

-I had finished the test, I was worried that i had a missing printed page
-I turned to Leon and asked, "Leon, Are there 5 or 6 pages in the test?"
-He replied,"5"
-He saw my completed test and commented, "Ass".
-She catches us more than 5 min later... (puzzling... )
-My previous GP test had a score of 44/60...
-It was a God Damn OPEN BOOK TEST
-It was a God Damn GP test
-The teacher is being "praised" for being so "sharp" as to see 2 boys at the back of the hall cheating.
-Maybe she suffers from longsightedness cause she missed a group...
-Ive never cheated on major tests, maybe on minor Chinese class tests
-I dont even like copying HOMEWORK
-Mdm Ng was shocked and put in very good words for us(Thanks Mdm!)
-I wasnt planning on getting any demerit points in my 2 yrs of ACJC... now ive got 6... *&%^(&*^%



On the bright side I found another GP teacher i can respect, Mrs Ong Leh Hua... incidentally she's in charge of Library as well... she gave us the benefit of doubt and will consider and try her best to reduce the punishment to 2 demerit points... but more importantly, she showed us a lot of respect even though she had no obligation to... there should be more ppl like her around...

She probably wont be able to reduce the 6 demerit points but its ok... Im just feeling sorry for Leon who has to suffer for my stupidity as well... sorry man...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home