Sunday, May 30, 2004

A relationship? why not?

for the simple reason that there is no need to.. haha... I have this longing sometimes.. but it passes... what i really need are my friends around me... and I made a bet this evening that i intend to keep... I'll be collecting my due in 1.5 years time gal.. dont u worry abt tt :P...

on another matter, i think within 1 week im buildin up a bad rep as a flirt again.. dammit.. haha... Kelly said im no different from other guys and Adeline commented that i have lots of girls around me... gosh.. erm... sry to dissappoint but im not exactly flirting with any1... and it true that this week ive been more relaxed and teasing every1.. but thats coz ive actually been feeling happy for the past week :D after effects of a great library camp. I know i was a gentleman, still am really.. its just that as a gentleman i dont really get much attention... too boring.. now... I'm just here to have fun :D chill, I'll be a gentle man if you need me... but trust me... u wont enjoy my company if you're looking for fun... :D will try to balance it though, rah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home