Sunday, June 13, 2004

*Deep breath

Ok, everything is now in place... its time to take the plunge into the dark waters of Math, Physics and (Oh horror) Chinese.. I hope that My GP dosent suffer too much... but you win some you lose some aye? just organised everything in my room, nearly done, but its not completely to me liking yet. Im gonna try to concentrate on studying now... maybe I'll get through the Term Exams somehow... but this is more of a personal Goal... Pray for me :D

Hmm... still cant find the song that Leon was singing on "Be yourself" day... he told me its by the "Outcasts" but i cant seem to find it... anyone?

A slight annoyance: hurl insults at me, cut me, bruise me, belittle me... but do not taunt me with people i hold dear in my heart... even in immature jest, it cuts deep... Imagine having nothing to believe in, no 1 you can rely on to be behind you all the while, and then finding hope... That is how i feel. I doubt you could understand... I wish you would never be in the situation to understand how I feel. But don't ever mock me in that way again. I can finally let go of pride... don't make this any harder for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home