Saturday, April 03, 2004

All hail the great idiot Chris Cai

Got pretty groggy after a late night and a day at school.. Changed out of my Uniform and dumped my washings into the Machine... took a shower... flopped on the bed and woke up 1.5 hrs later... walked to the machine to hang out my clothes... pulled 1 out, cursed my self for leaving that tissue in my pocket... took another out......

and started to wake up to the fact that it was covered in shredded paper... OMG... dumping the uniform i had on the hanging-thingie, i frantically dug through the clothes... oh ****, my note book cover... the only part of the note book that survived coz it was plastic... DOH...

haha.... got to say.. the ring spine of the notebook ended up looking like a disembodied paper spine... the whole core of paper was protected by the metal rings.. haha...

go ahead congratulate my stupidity..

oh lets leave this a food for thought... Whats best is not whats easiest... more on my next blog if i have the time and inspiration...

Feeling: unknown

What i learnt today:
Beautiful day has an execellent introduction.. synthesized and fitting for my mood now, which i happen not to be able to describe...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home