Saturday, October 30, 2004

Hmmz... its a saturday and im stuck at home... waiting for the PW ppl to drop by for a dry run of our OP... haiz.. didnt even hv time to do Chinese yet :P...

On a BRIGHTER note... last night was really.... relaxing.. though I had some things troubling me when I went out to meet them... being out with the class was really cool... Bryan, Alvin, Ying, HongDa, Virn, Ish at first and then joined later by Leon, Darryl, Karen, Daph... haha... had a greaat time talkin crap and watchin sm of us get a 'lil high :D And when we walked down to the Esplanade, we were hving fun.... erm... how do i put this.... touching each other's chins... :P jacking each other lah.. haha... and doing that thing where u make ur thumb and finger the shape of a hole, put it below ur waist and do a "made u look!" jack... haha...

Hmm.. been thinking about my beheaviour lately... and i put it down to stress and exhaustion... well, maybe exhaustion is too strong a word. I've been really disappointed with me marks, stressed about PW and sad about what's been happening with Germaine (Lim) and Ying... yet... now, the class seems more united than ever :P(laughing now at HongDa's reason for why the class is united)... yep... It's ironic yet quite true HongDa...

And well... I've been letting it out on Addy i guess... tt sucks, though im not overtly mean... it just shows, I want to be more sensitive, there for her all the time... but My mind and body are both just plain exhausted...

Bleah... nearly time for Mich, and Rach to arrive... dunno when Wins is planning to show... or Bryan... but oh well... time to get down to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home