Saturday, September 11, 2004

Dreamz

Heyz... i just had this really weird dream, well not weird... but rather, vivid... of a certain girl I know... and i just have this compulsion to blog about it. It involved this crying girl... and me trying to comfort her, her telling me a story ive heard before... of hurt, of pain, of disappointment, of being let down by a guy. She slowly stopped crying after a while of... comforting... and walks around the corner... where i find her talking to the guy sho hurt her... like a good friend... u can imagine the disappointment that I felt...

It was the betrayal of my trust i put in her... the things that i told her.. .the wasted "care" that i gave her... what is the point of sharing stuff with her if she hides stuff from me... especially about what I had thought was something we both needed to share(aka bitch) about. I was wrong i guess... that is what i felt in the dream...and now i guess i do understand what happened tt nite a little more... bleah...

hmm... i dont know why but it really seems to apply to that person... maybe im just being paranoid... heez... right? not too nice now am I?

on a related note... my dreams are becoming more and more vivid... such that tactile sensations seem almost real. waking up with this searing pain in my arm where i was "slashed"... am i losing my mind? or just reading too much RA Salvator... haha... it is just so... weird... save my sanity... some one... anyone?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home