Monday, October 25, 2004

Heyz! haha.. thx for the concern Simin.. was wondering if anyone ever comes to this poor bloggie... oh well... a lil update on my life... Fucked up my Promos, Fucked up my chances of getting Broadband, Fucked up my bed and Fucked up my com...

yeah.. u can tell im pissed...

Sorry ppl... Im not pissed at anyone... its just the unfairness of life ya noe? 3 instances of that fucking unfairness in one weekend is more than enought to drive you crazy...

1. A beautiful friendship was formed and now it is so rudely torn apart by distance... or will be... in some degree or another... I am fearful

2. A well intention conversation does alot more harm... no.. it wasnt even intended to cause harm... stealing away something that I hold so dear to me... I am Irritated

3. I give ALL... fucking ALL and yet it can never change... No matter what I do... I CANNOT change anything... I am tired... so fucking tired...

Therion...

haiz... I hvnt felt so lost and angry for so long... help

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home