Friday, September 03, 2004

Misunderstood...

1st off... lets clear up every thing...

While we were still at the table LW called ying... and they had a short(albiet tense)
conversation... I don think they were planning to meet, its just tt Ying was arnd so LW wanted to accompany her...
Ying and I headed off to the Busstop.. and though i was surprised when she said that we'd be seeing LW, i guess i was ok with it... we talked on the way to the busstop abt stuff btwn them... she's not really "patched up" with him yet... and she is a smart gal...

so yeah, we did meet him there, and helped him find his sim-card(Which he dropped somewhere along the way). Then we waited for 171... together all the time.. at tt pt i think the girls saw LW with Ying.. though they must have missed me...

I know how it looked like... that Ying was making the same mistake over again... that your concern was wasted on her... but please... she was so hurt by what you girls said... you really are ppl that she cares about, that she treasures as friends... please understand that she has been touched by u guyz and ur trust means the world to her... give her a chance to clear this up... listen to her... with a heart


its 12mn... I have so much on my mind.. weighin me down...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home