Tuesday, August 10, 2004

okok... every1 seems to think im depressed and stuff... thats not good... nor is it true.. haha.. im not depressed, im fine, really... maybe a little bothered by some stuff, but im happier than ive been in quite sometime... chill out yeah? thx 4 the concern but im just being quiet ol' me...

hmm... 1 thing that bothers me is the widening rift btwn me and Amy i guess... ppl change, ive changed... so has she apparently... (freaky... i just got a call from her mum... wrong number... but freaky nonetheless) anyhow... im losing touch with her the most. No matter how hard i try to catch snippits of her life, its somehow... impossible... no blog, her frenz are that small nucleated few... others i dont wanna talk to... some who dont talk much... its tough... and it bothers me.

I know she's strezzed... but guess all i can do is wish her all the best.. yepz...

(tt rhymed)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home