Saturday, August 07, 2004

Im not Drunk... really I juz cant see straight..

Heez... chill guys, i must say it was amusing at first to watch u guys get high and tipsy :D but after a while babysitting became a little stressful, Thank God I didnt drink at all or we really would have gotten into trouble.

hmm... tonight really got me thinking about relationships, the special 1 I share with Adeline... and when Ying said this.. ."I can see why girls would like you, and If I were 2 yrs younger I would probably fall for you"... I realised something... i was a much better brother than i am a boyfriend.

2nd, Im back to my old steady self... handling this bbq rather ok i think... :P I feel... fulfilled...

I take my hat off to Karen, she has truly earnt my respect this night, the way she stood up for Ying was something i nv expected her to do *Bow... seriously gal... you rock.

LimWei... I still can't get a good read on this guy... he seems ok on the outside... but from wt i heard... in my mind he's a serious jackass... but then, ppl do make mistakes, do lose their temper... but he seems to care... though he dosent see how much his actions affect others. I would pin this as being... NOT being mature enough to handle a relationship...

Ying... Dear friend, I know you are hurting alot inside, and i wish there were some clearcut ans i could gv you to solve all ur problems... but honestly we make decisions and we make mistakes... follow ur heart... and remember that no matter what... ur friends will be here to support u...

k.. Better knock off now... meeting Alex tmr, supposed to have CO, but hey... sorry... friends come 1st. ciao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home