Sunday, August 08, 2004

haha... yes ying u were drunk... but the thing i realised is that i treat my girlfriend rather coldly... its just me... or rather, i treat them the same way, but it wld seem a girlfriend expects that treatment all the time... attention and all... something i cant seem to give... its not on purpose, its just the way I am... this soft side of me only comes out at night or when i see a friend hurtin'...

A little NoI about me... I can be really cozy with you one day and a normal friend the next day... absolutly professional... Its hurt some ppl b4, so i try not to do it... ShunJing was the 1st to point it out to me... then Adeline.... and it took a drunk to finally get me to put the pieces together...

yeah.... so what? i dunno... im confused right now... very confused and freaked out... confused bcoz of a gal i like, freaked out coz... well... im a freak... starting to get annoyed at the words "Up to you" or "You Decide" or "Im OK with anything"... seems to say that you cant think for urself, and i usually dun like to talk to ppl like tt... yeah, at least consider the question and make ur opinion known.

Hmm, suddenly got this feeling that Ive been making promises that i cannot keep.

Obligations...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home