Wednesday, August 04, 2004

Mode...Jazzy
heya all... a shout out to Sheryl and all those i hvnt heard from for some time.. how's it going ppl! haha...
Been listening to jazz music the whole day, cutting out 2 mths worth of GP articles and playin around with the Library Webbie... hmmz... Im falling behind in my Computing Prac(which is graded as a A-level Course work btw) but im not really concerned for some reason... anyhow, I've finally got time to blog :D, just finished my Phy Prac and some stuff, have yet to organize my GP articles and file.. but i plan to get every thing done b4 1130 tonight... WheE! im so optimistic now :P
okie, tt aside, lets give yo ua rundown of the last 7 days of my life...

Wed 28 July
2 to 9+ CO rehearshalmet Jeremy from AJ... cool Dizi player, so much better than me and his Chi is damn pro..

Thur 29 July
2 to 9+ CO rehearshalNote: Kana suan by 3 gals sitting behind me coz i fell onto my seat at the end of the concert... ok ok... so it was funny... but not to the pt where the gal cldnt stop laughing til i left the stage... *bleh...

Fri 30 July
2 to 10+ CO Rehearshal and concert

Sat 31 July
9 to 1 Library Stuff1 to 6 Bible Quiz, which i screwed up :P7pm to 2am Drinking and Starcraft-ing at Alex's place :D

Sun 1 Aug
10 to 12 Communion Sunday(Felt really guilty abt drinking....)1 to 4 More Gaming at Alex's6 to 10 Having a ball of a time with Samuel(my cuzzie from Canada) and the rest of my Cuzzies whom i hvnt seen for a damn long time... made a really embarrassing entrance.. .but nvm...

Mon 2 Aug
Boring.....

Tue 3 Aug
6 to 9 Aunt's Bdae celebration at a restaurent
Wed 4 AugPonned almost every class today except GP and NE PCCG... :D only bcoz i didnt want to waste time mucking about the classes i hvnt done any work for... Bleh.It was productive though.. made some progress in my Phy Tut and had a good talk with friends... Some thing ive hardly had time to do the past month... :D

Yep... that's how crazy ive been the past week :D oh well.. time to return to Mugger mode... Onz ppl! expect more updates

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home