Friday, July 09, 2004

Hmm... Kazaa lagging up my com... so i'll just continue bloggin, downloading Hero by Enrique now.. and just had thoughts pop to mind... as my friend put it very well, after 6 mths in JC there is alot to reflect upon, from the return to a Co-ed environment, to the forging of relationships that i KNOW will last a lifetime. Im not saying that my past friendships are nothing to me, rather, im talking about meeting people who have been through alot in life, who have matured and understand each other and the world that much better. Without any impressions formed previously(Damn my vocab sux, i know there is a word for this, Preconcived?) talking is alot easier. yep, side tracking, crud. Anyway, the workload has indeed increased, but not to the point of me being unable to cope, besides, i honestly can say that i enjoy every thing that i have taken onto my plate. Cept Chinese... and to a much lesser extent CO.

Which brings me to another point, I do not hate CO as a CCA, however i do not enjoy being FORCED to stay in it... also, the fact that i SUCK at the Dizi, like totally. I dislike the attitude that i see as well... but i know the people in it and to be truthful, i am truly saddened by this attitude that has strangled CO like a weed.

Another Stray thought, what do ppl think of me? what do ppl say to others when introducing me? haha... i had this come up in a conv with Amy some time ago, not really sure how others see me, but i do hope that i have been a friend to all of you... though i know that many a time i have failed to be there, know that i do truly care for you, no matter how distant we may have become, each and every relationship i have had the priviledge to be part of is important to me...

Gosh... i should write my Eulogy right now... lol... in quite a mood. yay.. its done dl-ing... kz, u guyz take care.

p.s these are just stray thoughts, wanted to pass the time while i was dl-ing, if you get lost don't worry.. if i had to grade this as a GP essay i would give it a -99 for structure...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home