Saturday, March 27, 2004

Morning

After a rather sleepless night.. haha... nah Something that Daphne Said, really got me thinking... so just b4 i logged off last night i posted that rant... n now im wondering... we alwayz refer to this feeling as Love... and Ken asked me last night to define love to this other friend of Mine(Chi)... (Their purpose was purely to jack me and they did succeed), and i thought abt it... isnt it more of an infatuation, or a crush if u prefer... but then can a person actually "like" someone more than is returned? Yes... and finding that out hurt... haha... rather not go into that

Chinese Orchastra... Im leaving now for CO... oh God... i hvnt touched my flute in Ages... wonder wt we'll be doing today... i cant blow for nuts lorh... oh well... juz need to practice i suppose.

Daph, Ur email to the class, the sweetness in the letter touched me.. haha... rock on girl..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home