Monday, March 29, 2004

28th Mar 2004


Corrected some design flaws in this template... think i may wanna change it totally soon.. hmm... oh yeah... Got my Siemens M55 today :D... the model itself is a year old... but i think it looks good and relatively simple... no radio and the bells and whistles of today's "in" phone.. haha... cool stuff...

Wondering what caused Sonia's reaction to me this morning.. haha... and what it was in the 1st place... Surprise? but why? i mean... huh? yes, i hv absolutely no clue... maybe i should have asked her earlier but it kinda slipped my mind...

1st day in my new class... oh how i miss our old class.. the bond that we forged was so incredibly strong... 1SE6... i hope to join up with some... some of the old 1SG3... Bryan had also decided to drop Chem(his 4th Subj) to join SE5 or 6... Ying Ying hates her teachers... (ouch) and i positvely loath my GP teacher... NG GP... what a B****... im seriously not going to enjoy any of her lessons...

Feeling: Relaxed
What i learnt today:

Database managing sux big time if u dont plan it from the beginning... jeez..
Oh and My.yahoo Rox!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home