Friday, June 22, 2007

untie my soul

so i guess it has come to this. I've stopped being angry, being emotionally incapacitated by the very thought of you. but the anger has been replaced by a dull ache that refuses to go away. i do still read your blog, but i cannot bring myself to say this to you personally. I wont lie. I'm not ok.

But I've moved on.

I still cry, I still hurt. I'm happy with the people I'm with. But when I'm alone... I feel just that. alone. cold. scared.

(removed)

inwardly, i'm struggling to stop this. but i'm losing... badly. I'm glad you are ok and having happy moments. I'm sorry you still have to think about us. no... its not plural anymore. think about... me.

Share? I have nothing to give. How can I presume to take?


I thought it might have been time. but i guess... im still not ready.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home