Sunday, June 03, 2007

4948 - and counting

that is the number of files i need to sort through... 1/4 of which must be duplicates... sheesh.

Hmm... i need to come up with a new design for my blog, lest I stick with this plain ol' run of the mill one from blogger. BUT I need photoshop( sponsers anyone?)... grr.. argh. Any suggestions on a theme? :D I haven't given it much thought, but recently the only thing on my mind has bee WoW and suicide... rather boring design focuses. My ol' friendster account is due for an overhaul too, though the lack of photos(and general lack of life) has made it hard to motivate myself to get started on it.

I really enjoyed feeling numb for a few days. But that's not how i choose to live. So i stupidly went and put a knife into my heart. Read alot of her previous posts about promises and other ephemeral words and moments, in times long past. bah... bitterness... but the sweetness evades(+5) me.

why do I do this to myself? I'll never know... or rather... I'd never admit it.

Gonna hang out with Twiggy and WooOOo later, maybe catch Pirates, though... I never did watch the first two shows.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it is good to know it... so that we will get real about life and stop the hallucinations. ying

12:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home