Saturday, June 02, 2007

Ghost of you and me

Well... i finally tore myself away from WoW for a day. Its escapism I know, especially in the current state I'm in. But hey, all you need to do to understand why I'm going crazy in my brain is take a trip to her blog. rah.

Being out with my "Ghost from the past" showed me many things that I have refused to acknowledge for the longest time, it also helped siphon off the awkwardness I felt around others and reminded me of the reality of things around me.

I can't really afford to just distract myself from all the pain. He reminded me that I need to face this, just as I faced the trials I've had in my past.

Will I crash and burn? Or will I stand up again?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well said.

6:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home