Saturday, June 25, 2005

Socialite Part1

This is a damn long post.. so i decided to split if up and post it over a few days.... haha... all of them will have the title socialite, if i decide to post other things inbetween... its way too long to read in one sitting... so yeah... Part 1 is here

hmm.... was sitting at the table tonight with Adeline's family and digging into a splendid dinner... and it struck me, how different the people i have hung out with are... From Jagoh Pri, My Parents, My aunt and cousin, Barker dudes, SeSix mates and Adeline's family......

Jagoh was a neighbourhood school... i owe my roots to the people there... to be honest, if i had started my education in a place like ACS(P) i think i would be an entirely different person today... the simpleness and honesty of my friends really made me realise that being a person is more than the possesion of material things. The teachers especially gave me a model of humbleness....(if that is the right way to phrase it... my england quite bad now a days). This coupled with the discipline and "trifty" side of my family(aka my father) moulded me into the person in myself that i can actually admire and be proud to show others... it gave me the drive to succeed in many things, and yet not become big-headed or complacent.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home