Saturday, June 25, 2005

Bloggers and School

heya guys... its 1 am in the morning... to be honest i tried to sleep about an hour ago.. but you can see how successful i was.

what id give to slip into a warm bed with an empty and contented mind...

Realised that i am way behind in my school work, GP is scattered to the four corners of my room(which though small, consists of several levels of trash is varying states of decay) Math is on track(albeit a bumpy one) and physics is moving like a rocket without fuel.... ok that was stupid. but you get the idea.

added a couple of interesting blogger links... go check them out. Bloggers from singapore arnt that boring after all.... its only me:/

i am burdened by the thought of losing a dear friend. Yet in my heart i know that what ever happens, things will always stay the same between us... though she is not my lover, she is closer than a sister... maybe this is the key to fully flowing back into the mould of the person i once was... the mould that gave me purpose and the vibrancy of a life i sorely miss... we shall see shant we? Aueralis................ the name alone brings back memories of another who guided me through a rough patch... yet we havent spoken for ages. Where is he? how is he doing? i blame myself entirely for giving up on the friendship we had. I've said sorry before, and though he may have forgiven me... i cannot forgive myself. take care dear friend. may our paths cross yet again one day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home