Wednesday, January 26, 2005

I awake

Depression sets in...

where are you?
I cant see you...
I reach for you...
I fall short..
fall deep... deep into the darkness...

help me...

a burst of light,
a white flame,
a flare in the darkness of my hole...
I cling desperately to you...
where are you?

I still cant see you...
yet i feel you,
I cant hear you,
yet i am kept warm in your embrace.
where are you?

I emerge from the tunnel.
No, wait...
We emerge from the tunnel.
You pull me away from the darkness..
I can see you now.

A beautiful face, a beautiful soul...
filling with light, a loveless hole...



just woke up suddenly... and had to complete this... i actually started the 1st line when i made this blog skin... and yeah... was just inspired to finish the rest... its not really a peom or anything... just a snippet of my thoughts...

there is so much to live for... so much to die for... depression and delight fill me all at once.. am I going crazy?

11:33 PM, 26th Jan 2005
Antaeus...
Chris... out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home