Tuesday, January 11, 2005

You - Groove Coverage

Never ever deep in love never had a home,
others holding hands all day while I was on my own.

Would you take my hand would you run away with me,
to a destination where we can be so free.

Never ever felt this way where have you been before,
I was searching all my life now you knock on my door.

Would you take my hand would you ran away with me to a destination where we can be so free...

...We can be, you can be, they can be too,
as long as there's eternity as long as there is you
...




Some times the world may seem unfair, hard, uncaring... but remember that I will be with you always....

hmm... its barely into the second week and im quite nearly swamped with work... haha... as of yet im still coping, and slacking to tell the truth :P. in computing lecture now and im multitasking... hey I am listening... i swear!

Upcoming change of blog skin, well not really a change, layout and coding will be the same. Just chaning background image. *stretch... Mr Comp Lecturer(his name, i forget) just mentioned "garbage collection"... hmm... where in space(memory) is cleared up after it has been used and is not USEFUL anymore... i guess tt sums up what iv been thinking about for the past few months... (yes months...) there are things that happen to us in life that we might harp on again and again... and it is hard to forget sometimes... but we need to let go... move on with life... These regrets are no longer useful. The important thing is to learn from our mistakes and not live ot regret our mistakes...
1. It is all that is needed.
2. We can grow faster.
3.We have less gray hair


kz... better get back to listening to that dude... :P Rusty ol' me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home