Sunday, January 16, 2005

The loss of someone i do not know... yet frighteningly close...


Though i do not know you... may your soul find peace and your family remember your love through the grief...

Life is so fleeting... *sigh... Dear Lord... You call so many people to your side each day, and though we know this to be the way, it does not make it easier to bid our loved ones good bye... I think of the briefness of life, the finality of death.. and I am afriad... what would I do if someone closer to me passed on from this world... what if I couldn't see, couldn't touch, couldn't hear someone who meant so much to me... what would i do....

What is important... death make you think of that question... what is important in your life.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home