Tuesday, December 07, 2004

New Blogskin!

hahaz... there we go... slightly squeezed.. but im keeping in mind that some ppl(*cough Twiggie *cough) still use 800x600 when their computers can go to a resolution of 1600x1200...... haha... so yeah... its plain and white... but in line with the season... which happens to be Christmas... haha.. my 1st Blogskin from scratch.. whee... thx to Kelly for calling me a lazy sod and inspiring me to do my own blog skin...

Oh went to NUS Guild House for dinner with my aunt... and when we went to the counter to collect my aunt's card after dinner... the counter lady spoke with a voice lower than half the guys i know... haha.. (on top of that she looked like a troll) :P damn im mean...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home