Thursday, September 02, 2004

Hmm... its 4am in the morn, i suddenly woke up and im now wide awake. strange... my eyes kinda snapped open, and i dun think i was dreaming anything, juz hv this sudden sadness in my heart... and i blog.. heez... Its really been while since ive sat down and really typed my feelings onto this blog. Partially because i got an sms from a friend that freaked me out... and tot... maybe lettin the cyber world noe about me is a little scary, u nv noe who is gonna read this or how they would take it.

To Germaine Ho: Chill out gal, im sry for daoing ur msgs and stuff, ur not the only 1 i dao... its juz come to a pt that i dun feel compelled to reply to many ppl who wanna talk to me... dun ask why.

Poor Ying... hey girls, gv ying a break... she din lie 2 u, really, i was with her til abt 11 and lw did join us at the busstop... plus we were helping him find his sim-card... im sorry if it seemed tt way, and yeah, lw did accompany us home on 171 and then 74 with ying while i stoned the rest of the way to KAP alone...

bleah... my mind isnt exactly running properly yet i think.. and my blogging is a lil' rusty, so i'll leave it at this. Oh, 1 more thing...

loveactually... is....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home