Saturday, June 26, 2004

The War against PINK

Heya ppl... I have declared war upon the Pink club, founded by Amy Leong, led by WanSong, and currently boasting the membership of people like Charlotte and Serene... The once tranquil land of Aueralis shall now rise in arms for this righteous cause, under the banner of Aueralis we shalt halt this scourge of pink… this… this… despicable color that threatens to blind us all! To me my brothers and sisters… let us be a bastion for those who refuse to succumb to the disease of pink… TO ME!!!! Pls sign up by tagging on me board… Ur name shalt be inscribed in the Aueralis Hall of Honor.. Take heart! Our struggle will prevail… *Roar!!!

Okok… I know I should be studying now… but chill ya? The war shall properly begin on the 4th of June… or maybe later if the Pink camp takes longer to get their act together…

p.s Welcome back Ken Chin Brudder!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home