Tuesday, October 25, 2005

words are bitches...

no really, they are... because of the way that people think and how differently we think words can cause such problems. stupid motherfuckers. words i mean.

well of course some people are stupid...or mother fuckers... or both... thankfully i havnt met any. well not mother fuckers anyway.

very annoyed with dealing with people in such a limited and respectless sense. there are of course 2 reasons and 2 solutions to this problem. isolate myself and live in my own digital world. or try to get out. oddly, as easy as the life of a hermit seems to me(and appeals) im not going to choose that.

Happy cow... i hope read this. its hard. my resolution is set, it will happen. but its really really hard.

3 Comments:

Blogger Virn said...

It's strange that a friend once said to me that words are cheap. Right after I made a promise to him. It just got me thinking a little la. Well, given a choice, I think I'd still choose being the hermit cos it's just not easy to survive being out there and sometimes I don't wanna share my burden cos it's not like other people don't have their own, so it's just not very nice to keep bothering them with more. Hope you're coping fine boy.

11:05 PM  
Blogger AnT said...

virn: u got a point there... yet, sharing my burden was never really my intention. its more of like, whether people are worth the effort of talking to and making friends with if you know thatat 1 point or another, there will be conflict.

above all, i hate conflict. it is pointless. there are few instances when it is about good vs evil, its almost always a misunderstanding.

8:33 AM  
Blogger ying said...

NoBody likes Conflicts my dear friend. I assume that pple who end up in one are those who have not solved the conflicts within themselves. So give them time... conflicts usually dissolve as time goes by.

8:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home