Wednesday, October 05, 2005

miscast play

it is so uncanny.... whenever i feel uncertainty and doubt, God chooses to answer my fears with a friend. i am almost entirely convinced that that is my calling... to serve others as a friend, to guide and support... yet that in itself is another problem for myself(i shall not expound). time to sleep...

2 people i hold close to my heart are going through trying times, strangly this single message says all that my heart wants to say to both...

you are in my prayers friend... i wish for nothing more than for you to put this episode behind you, no matter the outcome. know that within an empheral world there are timeless possesions... friendships. stay strong...

1 Comments:

Blogger Virn said...

NUMBER 2460! (or is it 2640..)

10:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home