Friday, September 23, 2005

be free

ok, here i am at computing and supposed to be studying... supposed to be.

i get this feeling that i should be better, should meet the expectations of myself, not others but myself, and i do know that i have been given the capacity to.. the potential(non-kinetic, sry... personal joke). and yet i have not utilised it to ANY effect. i love the things i study, phy, math, computing, they are all my strongest, yet why do i not perform?

my friends... again, another aspect in which im losing touch with, with so many(not really) things going on, how can i return to the way i was before? i want to try to be there, but i just have not the energy. im so sorry...

there, slight rant... emo stuff stresses me out more than academic, must try to be better, to soar, to run the race.

peace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home