Monday, December 20, 2004

Congratulations... well... yeah... what else is there to say?

Hmmz... it shocks me just how out of touch with a person i can get... yet i know that there were numerous ppl I have crossed paths with with whom i hv hardly heard from again...

and i slip quietly away into the darkness... my time in your life is done...

haha... in truth it has been done for quite a long time... oh wellz, its just that now i understand and know for sure... *grinz... Love is always the greatest gift.. and when better to recieve it in full than during this season...

Shun Jing, Amy, Char, Ben.... with each of these people I have shared the deepest depths of my soul... yet never have i truly shown them all that I am... and now I have drifted from them... why? its my doing actually... every one... well... except Char... there are many others of whom i talked with and listened to... Tim, Livia, Aaron, Colin, Virn, Simun, Hannah,Ken, etc........ but now... i don't even keep in contact with those who have gone to other schools or out into the world... gosh... part of my heart misses them... yet another tells me that my time with them was... up.... done... complete...

God blesses each one of us with gifts... it is up to us who we choose and how we choose to share them.... and with each person that shared their problems and blessings in life with me, I have learnt and grown and in turn helped to nurture them... I guess i may not have impacted their life in a huge way, but i try to help... to love...

Again... Jie... Amy... I wish you all the best... *grinz... maybe our paths will converge one day... or we might continue drifting apart... it will be as God wills... take care of urself...

Shun Jing... though you will never read this... I'm sorry... Im so so sorry.... The guilt that wrecks my heart when i think of all that I had accomplished and then abandoned... Dear friend.. I hope that your path will be lit up by a passing soul...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home