Sunday, July 04, 2004

Back to Life
ahh.. the exams are finally over! :D whee! ive got such a long list of Want to's now... Prac my guit, 3D animation, Webbie designing, Photoshop, Dizi(Chinese Flute), debating, etc... heh... a small portion of stuff that i wanna learn. Hit the books is another must do, read the Bible, News paper Articles, Organize my MP3 Collection, Practice Chinese Oral, write stories/essays. SO what am i gonna do? organise my time, quit playin games, quit going out, study effectivly, and while im at it, win a nobel prize... haha... I know myself, this aint gonna happen, but i'll try... for a while...

Spent the night at Virn's, now i really hate Vodka.. its bitter and gave me such a bad headache that i was sitting on the counch with my eyes closed half the time, while lim wei was plotting to sabo me coz he tot i was asleep, :P nice try buddy.. again, i wonder why ppl drink, thinks Tom Cruise's character in "The Last Samurai", to forget? i guess some ppl do get high after drinking, but i didnt, just woozy, bleh, and the after-taste was bad... maybe i took too much vodka mixed with too little Sprite...

Anyway... The Barker Alumni dinner was a blast! too bad they didnt get to strip Aaron, btw I knew what u guys were planning to do after stripping aaron... :P eat my dust... Thx goes out to Pedro, who saved Ben Moey's and my ass...

Dammit... sentences disjointed and boring.. stupid Vodka must have done more damage than i tot... oh well, might blog more later.. *Falls back on Bed....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home