Tuesday, March 02, 2004

Hey every1! i dont hv much time to write a comprehensive blog entry... or change my template.. but yep... this is pretty meaningful... especially when i heard what a friend has to say today in class about her friends... I hv been really lucky in my life to meet so many ppl who are must certainly true friends... :D from Jagoh Pri, Barker, outside of school... and now in ACJC... count them? nah... tt'll take sometime... but again it leads back to my previous post... im guilty of not keeping in contact with them... more on this in my next post i suppose... (",)

A FRIEND IS A TREASURE

A friend is someone we turn to
When our spirits need a lift,
A friend is someone we treasure
For our friendship is a gift,
A friend is someone who fills our lives
With beauty, joy, and grace
And makes the world we live in
A better and happier place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home