Thursday, February 26, 2004

Its finally here... time to get our results back... hmm... honestly im not worked up about it at all.. haha... my mind now is occupied with matters of the heart really, with so many rumours running around about me, wt makes it so? I hv no idea. But none of them are true, sadly... haha... im not making sense her now am i? must be the effects of lack of sleep and too much Computing problems. time to blog a little more often i suppose... we'll see... ok then. think i'll hv 2 apologise quite a bit tomorrow... will be STONED beyond belief... don't even feel sleepy now... kk.. back to math. Hope Church answers my questions this Sunday... not that im rushing u God... just that yeah, it'll be alot better if i get this off my mind soon?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home