Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Wake me up when the prelims end

July has come and passed
Now my friends its come at last
wake me up when the prelims end

like my seniors come to pass
2 whole years has gone so fast
wake me up when the prelims end

here comes the pain again
all those papers
drenched in the red of ink
torn into pieces

as my memory rests
but never forgets marks I lost
wake me up when the prelims end

In the hall of pain and death
the grins of teachers stole our breaths
wake me up when the prelims end

ring out the bells again
like we did when june began
wake me up when the prelims end...

-Chris, the Singaporean Idiot

5 Comments:

Blogger moet said...

sweet. sweet :D

11:25 PM  
Blogger *fio said...

nice one Chris! =P can i 'kop' it for my blog? will give u the credits of cuz.. haha. ooh and what a cute layout.. didn't know you changed it (shows how freaking long i havent been online)

11:52 AM  
Blogger ying said...

dont die yet... unless you will revive before As.

11:39 PM  
Blogger AnT said...

go ahead... this is a free world. :)

12:09 AM  
Blogger Virn said...

where's my novacaine.

1:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home