Thursday, March 24, 2005

Step by step, heart to heart, left right left...

Prayer... something i have not done for a very long time.

faith... something i left behind a long time ago.

both of these are things that i so need... and i hope i found... As i knelt beside Adeline in Church, i found myself praying... praying about the many things that weighed my mind, my heart down.. and it felt good, to talk to God. Why have i not done this before? I honestly do not know.

Church... it brought back a tidal wave of memories, sweet, sour, bittersweet... From Amy to Charlotte, From ShunJing to Jonathan... so many people that i have met, some i got close to... others i found something special in, but... it was not meant for us to discover where we could have gone together.

Peace people... Good Friday...

and i thank you for the day, that you took my sins away

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home